- How North Korea got itself hooked on meth
"A new study published in the journal North Korea Review says that parts of North Korea are experiencing a crystal meth ‘epidemic,’ with an ‘upsurge’ of recreational meth use and accompanying addiction in the country’s northern provinces."
- Breaking FluidNexus before Breakfast
"The following is the story of how a few neighbors who were waiting for breakfast broke the security of FluidNexus, a short messaging service that runs through Bonjour and Bluetooth to allow for communication when cellular networks are cut during protests."
- Feds Threaten To Arrest Lavabit Founder For Shutting Down His Service
"from the either-you-help-us-spy-on-people-or-you’re-a-criminal dept"
- Portraits of Albanian Women Who Have Lived Their Lives As Men
"Many of the women assumed their male identities from an early age as a way to avoid the old codes that governed the tribal clans, which stated that women were the property of their husbands."
- [j-nsp] Decode $9$ encrypted Junos secrets
I need to rethink something … http://t.co/5ZRMI6rWnb